Friday, December 28, 2012

Peace, Love and Understanding

Tsangkung Nunnery, Lhasa, Tibet, September, 2010. © Marissa Roth

Wishing one and all...
...a new year filled with hope, tolerance, peace and love.

My mildly stormy Pacific journey has brought me back to LA where I am ensconced once again. It's still a bit surreal being 1,300 miles south of where I thought I would be living, but its already becoming apparent as to the many reasons 'why' I had to leave in order to come back. I feel that these past 3 months of being a gypsy realigned my spirit, healed my soul and just plain gave me a breather from everything ~ from heavy-hearted projects to the LA freeways.

One dear friend said that maybe I just needed to run away from home for a little while. Perhaps...

I still love Vancouver and long to be there. Will visit when I can, but am here for now, fully present.


No comments:

Post a Comment